Tex-Mex Steak Fajitas
- 1 Lbs. - Lean Steak, Cut into strips
- 1 TBL - Chopped Cilantro
- 2 TBL - Vegetable oil
- 1 Large Onion, cut into strips
- 1 Julienned Green and/or Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Lemons, quartered
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 - Flour Tortillas
- 1 - Twisted Chile Tex-Mex Fajita Marinade
- 1 - Twisted Chile Fire Roasted Salsa for Dip
Place steak, onion & bell pepper strips into Twisted Chile Tex-Mex Fajita Marinade and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Heat 1 TBL vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add steak, fry until cooked to desired doneness.
Remove meat and set aside.
Add remaining oil and onions to skillet. Cook over medium low heat till done.
Add Bell Peppers and Steak.
Squeeze lemon juice over skillet and stir.
When Bell Pepper becomes tender, remove from heat.
Season with salt & pepper and serve with lemon wedges on the side.