Crispy Green Beans
- 1 lb. - Frozen or Fresh Green Beans
- 1/2 Cup - All purpose Flour
- 1 - Egg
- 1 Cup - Seasoned Bread Crumbs or crushed Saltine Crackers
- 2 Cups - Vegetable Oil, or as needed
- 1 - Twisted Chile Cucumber Wasabi Ranch
Pour flour into a bowl. Whisk egg in a separate bowl. Pour bread crumbs into a third bowl.
Coat Green Beans with flour, transfer to the beaten egg bowl and coat evenly. Press coasted green beans into bread crumbs. (Can substitute crushed cracker crumbs for bread crumbs)
Freeze breaded green beans before cooking.
Heat oil in slowly in deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degree F.
Fry Breaded Green Beans, working in batches in hot oil until golden brown, 3-5 minutes.
Transfer to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Serve with a side of Twisted Chile Cucumber Wasabi Ranch.