- 2 - Boneless, Skinless Chicken breast meat, cut into 3/4" pieces (or in strips)
- 1 Cup - All purpose Flour
- 2 Cups - Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup - Milk
- 1 - Egg
- 1 - Twisted Chile Orange Szechuan Glaze
- Steamed Red and Green Bell Pepper, cubed or strips (option)
- Fried Rice or Steamed Rice
Place cut chicken breast meat into bowl and cover with Twisted Chile Orange Szechuan Glaze for 2 hrs.
Pre-heat sauce pan with oil to 350 F.
In two bowls, place flour in one and mixed milk/eggs mixture into the other.
Dip Chicken into flour, then milk/egg mixture, then back into flour.
Fry in pan and brown on both sides. Put in new bowl and mix in Twisted Chile Orange Szechuan.
Serve on bed of Rice.