Smoky Buffalo Wings
- 2 - 4 lbs Chicken Wings, Winglets & Drummettes
- 1 - Twisted Chile Smoky Buffalo Sauce
- Peanut or Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Celery and/or Carrot Sticks
- 1 - Twisted Chile Cucumber Wasabi Ranch for dipping
Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer to 350 degrees F. (Note Air frying also works well)
Deep fry wings for 9-11 minutes or until done.
Drain on paper towels.
Transfer wings to a large bowl and pour Twisted Chile Smoky Buffalo Sauce over wings. Tumble with tonges to coat evenly.
Heat oven to 400 degree F.
Line sheet pan with aluminum foil and place wings on it.
Bake for 10 minutes turning once.
Serve with Twisted Chile Cucumber Wasabi Ranch.
Recipe works with either Original or Spicy versions of Smoky Buffalo Sauce